Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights - Friday 02 June 2017




Hello Everyone, Welcome to my Blog.

Yeah, It's Friday... Friday means a 'Project Highlights Blog Hop for the Crazy Crafters', woohoo, luckily for me, I am a team member of the Crazy Crafters, so I am fortunate to hop along with the many super talented Craft Sisters and Craft Gentlemen in this Team..

Tonight I have entered a card for the Team Project Highlights, that  I made for the Sneak Peek of the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue Blog Hop we had earlier this week. This is okay to do as it is a Highlights Blog, so this means I do not need to make card exclusively for this blog.


The Card is a special Thank you Card! I am to make 30 of them in total for all the people who attended my darling sweet mothers funeral 3 weeks ago, wow time just moves on so fast.

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart,  who commented on the Sneak Peek Blog:  with so many beautiful, caring , loving thoughts and prayers said for myself, for mum and for all my family. Thank you so much.
I feel so blessed, so loved and so comforted by you all, It surely has helped, during this sad time.


So tonight is the start of a new me. A promise I made to myself and to Mum, To have time to do things that 'I love to do', so I am going to make time for myself from now on and God willing, blog every Friday with the Crazy Crafters. 

I hope I can inspire you as much as the other Super Talented Members of the Crazy Crafters.



Double Z Fold Card

Using the New $1 Million Dollar Sales Stamp Set
Inspired by
PATTY BENNETT (USA) - RIBBON OF COURAGE









The Products I used to make this card:-

Whisper White Thick Cardstock
Elegant Eggplant Cardstock
Pink Pirouette Cardstock
Sassy Hearts Framelits
Jewels Basic Rhinestones
Tombow Glue
Stampin' Dimensionals
Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set




The Double Z Fold Card was inspired by two very talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.

  The wonderful  Amanda - at The Craft Spa 
Northern Yorkshire United Kingdom

With the directions in a tutorial


Also

Jenny Hayward - A fellow local Demonstrator NSW Australia
Inspiration to make this style of card after seeing Jenny's beautiful creations





Thank you for visiting

I hope you have been inspired, this Stamp Set is Amazing and don't forget it has a Framelits Dies Set
to match

You can buy both these from
the New Annual 2017 -2018 Stampin' Up! Catalogue

Just Click onto the "Shop Now
" Button on this page 

          Ribbons of Courage Stamp Set   (143852)   Wood    $47.00
                                               
Ribbons of Courage Stamp  Set
  (143855)   Clear     $33.00
 
          Support Ribbons of  Courage Framelits  (143749)                   $38.00


Please Vote for Me by clicking the heart on the Image of my Card by clicking on the link below.




Comments

  1. Such a great fold Christine, I love this fold I must give it a try. I love the soft pink tones and the purple makes it pop. Well Done. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment. I just adore Pinks and Purples. It was my first attempt with this gold card I do like it and is super easy to do. Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patty Bennetts - Million Dollars US Sales - Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...

Crazy Crafters - Team Project Highlights