Wednesday, 12 April 2017

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...



Hi and Hello Everyone, My name is Christine I am a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator from the South Coast of New South Wales in Australia.
As the heading says, this is an international Blog Hop, so with demonstrators from around the Globe are taking part in the Hop that Kylie Bertucci has painstakingly put together.
The International Hops are a great way to get to know the demonstrators far and wide. Not to mention it is awesome fun!

The theme for this Blop Hop for the month April 2017 is - "Weddings"
We all love a good Wedding, they make us forget the gruesome events which are constantly happening all around our world, and they give us a time to Love.

 A Wedding makes us realise there is hope for the World yet, as there is nothing better than seeing two people who love each other with all their heart and soul reciting their vows  with such emotion of pure love. Oh I am such a Softie a real Romantic at Heart.

I have not One but Three Cards for you to look at in this Blog today.

Why Three you may ask?

On Friday 31 March 2017
Our Gorgeous Niece married the love of her life and I was asked to make a Very Special Card for the Parents of the Bride 
I was also asked to make a Very Special Card for the Godmother of the Bride and since it was our Niece that was getting married, and I make cards I was obviously going to make a card for her. (I mean surely you didn't think I would go to the shop and buy a card). 

So here I am honoured but now worried I am not going to pull this off. You all know how much we put into one card, but three (3) Cards for the same Wedding and its Family.
The Heat was on!!!


So here are the three Cards




CARD #1 - For the Bride's Parents to give to their 
Daughter and new Son-in-Law on their Wedding Day




 In this picture you can also see what the Wedding Invitation looked like. I asked for a brief and all I was given. All White but if you want to make the card in colour could it be something like the Wedding Invitation, I will leave it up to you as You are the best one to know what to do. I will leave it in your hands. Such lovely kind words but Arrrgh Think Christine Think and don't forget this is 
ONLY card #1 there are TWO more to design, create, make...

This is an A5 size Card, so twice the size of Australian / UK A6 cards

PRODUCTS :

Thick Whisper White Cardstock  140490
Bermuda Bay Cardstock  131286 
Crushed Curry Cardstock   131288
Gold Foil Sheets  132622
The Botanical Builders Framelits  14062 (Retiring 31 May 2017)
Stampin' Dimensionals 104430
Tear & Tape  138995

TOOLS :
Big Shot  143263
Magnetic Platform   130658


CARD #2 - For the Godmother to give to the Bride and her Groom on their Wedding Day...



The Brief was short and sweet for this Card. All White with Silver, I sure did give a big sigh of relief when I was told this, as in an instant I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

This is an A5 size Card, so twice the size of Australian / UK A6 cards

PRODUCTS :

Thick Whisper White Cardstock  140490
Silver Foil Sheets   132178
So Detailed Thinlits Dies  142751 (Retiring 31 May 2017)
Pearl Basic Jewels 119247 (Retiring 31 May 2017) New Style 1 June 2017
Stitched Shapes Framelits OVAL 145372
Stampin' Dimensionals 104430
Tear & Tape  138995
Stampin' Emboss Powder - Silver  109131

I also used a Retired Background Stamp called En Francais but in the New Annual Catalogue there are Background stamps that would go great with this style of card.

TOOLS :
Big Shot  143263
Magnetic Platform   130658
Heat Tool  129056


CARD #3 The Wedding Card I made for our gorgeous
 Niece and her Groom on their Wedding Day



I decided to make a Fun Style Wedding Card, I have seen many Owl Couples looking so Love Lust over on Pintrest and thought how cute they looked so this was my take on the Cute Owl Couple.

So once again this Card
is an A5 size Card, so twice the size of Australian / UK A6 Cards

PRODUCTS :
Thick Whisper White Cardstock  140490
Black Cardstock  121688
Sahara Sand Cardstock  121695
Blushing Bride Cardstock  131287
Emerald Envy Cardstock  141420
Gold Foil Sheets  132622
Stampin' Dimensionals 104430
Tear & Tape  138995
Tombow Glue  110755
Flourish Thinlit Dies  141478
Owl Punch 118074 (Retiring 31 May 2017)
Enamel Shapes Hearts - Brights  141680 (Retiring 31 May 2017)
Softly Falling TIEF  139672


TOOLS :
Big Shot  143263
Magnetic Platform   130658



PLEASE NOTE: ON ALL THREE CARDS THE SENTIMENTS AND VERSES WERE PRINTED ONTO THE CARDSTOCK WITH A LASER PRINTER IN BLACK TONER. THEN I APPLIED COLOURED FOIL AND RAN IT THROUGH A LAMINATOR.

I do realise this is not a Stampin' Up! Product, but I like to use this Technique on my Special Occasion A5 Cards.  

I do hope you like them as you can vote for me, all you have to do is click on this link under this blue button.


The top Ten demonstrators that receive the most votes will get to take part in an International Blog Hop with Kylie in the future with other very talented and successful demonstrators from all over the world. 
Now How To Vote - Once you have clicked onto the link above, this will take you to where you will see every entry. Now if you are voting for me all you do click on the heart in the top right hand side of the picture showing my Card. 
I would love for you to vote for my entry, as it would be a real buzz to win the status of being in the Top Ten Internationally for this Blog Hop.


Now How About You?


These Blog Hops are so much fun! Would you like to take part in one of these Blog Hops in the near future? You can you know...

Just think all you have to do is sign up to become a demonstrator of your own.
You don't want to go out selling, you say. Don't worry about  that, there is no pressure there, be like me and be a Hobbyist Demonstrator, reap the rewards of a minimum 20% discount on Stampin' Up! products, fully supportive sisterhood from the team constant training as much or as little as you want or need, Incentive Trips the list goes on be part of the #1 Team The Crazy Crafters in Australia; plus The Infinity Stampers Team too. 

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog today.
Please make your way over to Kylie Bertucci's Blog to vote for my Wedding Card(s)


T T F N
That's
Tat Tar for Now
Happy Stamping
Happy life

19 comments:

  1. WOW Christine 3 cards! and all so individual too. That is the beauty of custom designs :) I like all 3 but I think the one made from the invitation brief is my fave. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim for your kind words. Yes the heat was on to make three totally different cards. This is certainly a first but I hope it is a start of many more to come.

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards Christine, you've been busy! All the best with the voting. Thanks for taking part in my International Blog Highlights xx Kylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie. I had a brilliant time participating in this blog hop it was so much fun. Hope to be a part of many more to come

      Delete
  3. Wow! THREE stunning cards!!!! Can I give you 3 votes? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please Stephanie ๐Ÿ˜ I would love that. BUT I think Kylie would have made sure this cannot happen. Lol

      Delete
  4. Your card coordinates beautifully with the invitation! I'm sure the bride and groom will be quite touched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you they were both blown away with all three cards. The verses inside were very personal the words even teared up the Bride's father๐Ÿ˜‰.
      I know these cards will be treasured for many years to come.

      Delete
  5. Your cards are amazing! Wonderful job and best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Jen. I appreciate you stopping by and visiting my blog. Please come back and visit anytime in the future ๐Ÿ˜˜

      Delete
  6. Love all 3 cards Christine. I'm sure everyone would have loved their special cards you created. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki, making these cards have given me the confidence in myself to know that I am able to make beautiful cards. Self doubt was my main failure. With yours and the above comments help seal my new found confidence thank you for your support ❤️

      Delete
  7. Your attention to detail makes this project all the more special. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your visit to my blog to leave a lovely comment about my card(s) much appreciated ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  8. Wow, three great cards, Christine! I just love the adorable little owl couple you created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa for popping along and having a look here on my blog. Yes it was a little daunting to make three cards for the same Occassion Venue and family but I succeeded yeah. Yes I adore the Owls as well I know I will be using the Owl punch more often. ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  9. Three lovely cards, all with love invested in them. Beautiful Christine! Good luck in the voting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl for coming on by to my blog. Yes there was much love poured into these cards for the Bride and her Groom they are such a sweet young couple and I hope the love that was put into these cards will help them to live each other the whole of their lives.
      Thank you for your wishes and they came true as I was voted into Ninth place in this International Blig Hop which makes me so very proud indeed.

      Delete
  10. Thank you Everyone for your beautiful complements. I had a fun time Blog Hopping with so many talented people.
    I am so very proud that the votes I received made me a winner in the the Top Ten. I made Ninth Place, Wow this has blown me away, Thank you once again

    ReplyDelete