Z FOLD CARD - SET OF 4 CARDS & ENVELOPES USING PLAYFUL PALETTES 6' X 6' DSP PACK.




HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE

"IT'S HAPPY FRIDAY"




Todays' card (set) was inspired by the lovely PATTY BENNETT.



Earlier this week I received an email saying Patty had designed a NEW  ' Z FOLD' CARD using Stampin' Up!® DSP.





Here is Patty's gorgeous  New  Z Fold Card






Here is the Card You Tube Tutorial by Patty Bennett.













So after looking at my limited amount of current DSP. I pulled out the wonderful 

6'x 6' Playful Palette Series Designer Paper Series.


As Patty says in her tutorial it is a lovely and very quick and easy card to make.

So I had a little brain storm - why not make a set of 4 cards? As there are 4 pages in the pack of the same design in different colours...
With doing this I am keeping my goals in tacked from the On Stage Local Event in April 2016 the # 6monthstampingoals by using my DSP. Yeah right!
















I also wanted to keep the cards simple to make for others who are not familiar with Card making, could easily make 1 or all 4 of these cards completely themselves with not needing too much instruction and not needing many products.





So Let's see: - 1 Cut, Score and Glue using Cardstock and DSP
                          2 Punch out Flowers  using Cardstock and DSP
                          3 Stamp Sentiment    using matching colours of Cardstock..

Yeah that is at the EASY LEVEL..... Check 


The Envelopes were also decorated with 3 single punched Flowers that matches with the flowers on the card and added Dot of Bling. ( Bling is My Thing)  :) 







I was so pleased with my creation of Patty Bennetts' New Z Fold Card I have decided to go one step further and make a Gift Box for the 4 Card & Envelope Set.

I know the Gift Box is not for a Novice Card maker, but hey they have to start somewhere; and after seeing the Set with the box as a complete package, surely they will want to come back along soon to my Home for another Coffee and Stamp with Me Class.

The Gift Box will be my Next Blog.

Happy Stamping and Keep on Smiling !!!


Hoping you enjoyed my blog today. Please click on the link below and Vote for My Card, You have 3 cards to choose, I hope my card is one of your three votes? 




Products Used to make this Card and Envelope Set

Sweet Sugarplum  2016 - 2018 In Colour Cardstock
Peek a Boo Peach  2016 - 2018 In Colour Cardstock
Emerald Envy       2016 - 2018 In Colour Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Whisper White Thick Cardstock
Playful Palette Series DSP
Blossom Punch
Crazy about You (WM) Stamp Set
Silver Metallic Thread
Delicate White Doilies
C6 Whisper White Envelopes




Comments

  1. Thanks Nicole, they are super quick and easy to do, need to make more cuties like these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christine so original and unique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Uncle Arthur, thank you for visiting my Blog. This is an honour. :) Even if the cards were falling apart you would still be my #1 fan and say they were beautiful. Love You, Your Clarissa xxx

      Delete
  3. Love your more than one fold card Christine. Well Done. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Angela, I am feeling so much more confident in CASEing the design of a card and then making it my own. I feel part of the team now that I am blog hopping. It is so much fun I should of done this before now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great CASE. I love the layered look of punched flower. It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Satomi, I never used DSP, I was like oh it is too nice to cut, as so many but one of my #6monthstampinupgoals was to cut and use DSP so here is my goal fulfilled.

      Delete
  6. Hi Christine! It's great to have you playing along with us again & you've made a great set of cards! I like the Peach & Emerald best xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessie, thank you for your kind comment and Yes it is so nice to get back into the swing of things once more. I know how you feel about the coloured ones, it was like after every one was completed... Oh I think I like this one better now lol. The Black and White one is very stunning when you see it in your hand. Even my 22 years Son was WOW Mum I love the Black one.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie, Thank you, Yes super quick to make, I have make the 1/16"Rule Gift Box for them and they look super inside the Box. I am going to try and make more of these as Boxed Sets as Gifts or for People to Purchase... Now that would be nice :)

      Delete
  8. Fabulous set of cards Christine. Great way to use the DSP supplies, the doily is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juana, I am so chuffed how they worked out, I was so inspired as soon as I saw Patty's Tutorial. I knew instantly what I was going to do and they worked out so nice. Yes the Doily is gorgeous, I thought they were a tad small but now using them they work a treat on cards.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patty Bennetts - Million Dollars US Sales - Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...

Crazy Crafters - Team Project Highlights