HAPPY FRIDAY CRAZY CRAFTERS BLOG HOP - THE BLUE HYDRANGEA






Hello What a week, so much excitement with the Holiday Catalogue Pre-Release to Demos only, Yep went online at Midnight last night and you guessed it I was one of the many Crazy Crafters Team that stayed up just to have a peek at the new Stamps, Kits , Bundles, Products OMGoodness Stampin' Up! sure know how to make people's hearts race.
The whole Catalogue which will be Due on 1 September 2016 for Customers to purchase from or better still Start Up people learn to make your own cards like me and have a bunch of FUN!


Anyway, tonight's Blog Hop is an Open Theme so anything goes,




Here is my Card I have entered for Tonight's Bog Hop.






The Blue Hydrangea Three Cards made with Three different ways of how to do a Sentiment.
On the Left - FOR YOU is Heat Embossed with Copper Embossing Powder
Centre - THANK YOU Stamped onto Die Cuts Oval Shapes and Mounted on the card with Dimensionals.
On the Right Stamped once again but placed on the opposite side of the card.

All Embellished with Sequence and  Wink of Stella for all the Glitters and Two cards with Bees Stamped and also Die Cut for a range of Framelits Stampin'Up! has to offer.


The Stamp Sets and Thinlits and Framelits Used to make these cards were:_
Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set with the Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies
Shooting Star Stamp Set with the Sliding Star Framelits Dies
Layering Ovals Framelits Dies


Thank you for Visiting
Enjoy and please follow the blogs to see everyone else art, they are very talented.

Comments

  1. Wow Christine, they're gorgeous! I never thought of it as a hydrangea plant but it looks exactly like it! Great job! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gail, as soon as I saw this set I instantly saw the Blue Hydrangea. I cut out 2 layers of Wisteria Wonder and 1 of Night of Navy to offside layer them to make the flower head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all super cute cards. I still haven't purchased this set but it's on my list along with stuff from the new occassions catalogue. Thanks for sharing your cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Louise, I think it is a must. The more I look at it my mind starts ticking over ideas, now to find the time to play. :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous cards Christine. Love how you built up the dimension for the hydrangea, it makes it pop! Can't wait to use this set. Thanks for sharing your fabulous creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Juana Yes since they are such huge blooms I tried to give them a more #D effect. Using the Night of Navy as the Shadowing and off setting each Die cut I think this how I managed to get it to pop along with having the dimensionals in the middle only for a more round appearance.

      Delete
  5. I love how you off set the hydrangea on the card. It looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Satomi, as I said above in Juana's reply, I did this to give it the round appearance as they are such huge blooms

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Mary. Thanks for visiting my Blog, I appreciate this very much :)

      Delete
  7. another beautiful creation Christine I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leisa for your kind words. Yes I have always loved the colour of the Blue Hydrangea, the Bluer they look in a garden shows they are very big Tea drinkers, as this is where the lady of the house would get rid of the slops and tea leaves from the teapot.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patty Bennetts - Million Dollars US Sales - Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...

Crazy Crafters - Team Project Highlights